Stye

Started by kruppe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kruppe

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it bad form to sit at a multiheaded scope with a stye? I could screen my cases at my scope but I think its a little off to sign out with the attending at the multi-head that will be used by others.

Any comments.
 
Can you see out of the eye with the stye or is it just partial obstruction? Personally, I think it would vary among people but I'm sure there is one person it the group that would get grossed out. I would suggest maybe an eye patch. That might make people feel a little bit more comfortable with a barrier between you and the scope.