mmmcdowe
Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heya,
So I am planning on taking a year off, and I speaking with the Dean the other day about my schedule before and after that year. Should I do my sub-I's prior to the year off or afterward? Alternately, I could do one before and two after? It seems that most people do it after their year off, but I haven't actually asked to see what they did prior.
So I am planning on taking a year off, and I speaking with the Dean the other day about my schedule before and after that year. Should I do my sub-I's prior to the year off or afterward? Alternately, I could do one before and two after? It seems that most people do it after their year off, but I haven't actually asked to see what they did prior.