2thDoc11

2+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hey everyone, I've looked around but most of the threads are years old and I am curious as to what things are like these days. I am currently waiting for may transcripts to get verified which I know will probably take 2-4 weeks. It took 14 business days for them to receive one of my transcripts which is unfortunate because I tried to have everything in rather quickly. Is having a submitted/verified application by middle to late July still considered early? I know things are getting more competitive in every category of the application and am just wondering if this has changed much over the years. Thanks and good luck everyone!

Dec 5, 2019
Don’t sweat it, that’s still early. Just submit your application before the end of July and it’ll still be considered early. Around August is normal, and around September or after is considered late.

Reactions: 1 user

2thDoc11

2+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2018
Don’t sweat it, that’s still early. Just submit your application before the end of July and it’ll still be considered early. Around August is normal, and around September or after is considered late.
Yea I actually submitted everything already including some supplemental apps, just waiting for the transcript verification so schools can actually review my app.

Dec 5, 2019
Yea I actually submitted everything already including some supplemental apps, just waiting for the transcript verification so schools can actually review my app.
Oh ya you’re good trust me. And verification should only take a week at tops when it’s this early in the cycle. Mine got verified in 3 business days.

Reactions: 1 user

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads