1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Submit now or wait?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Sheemu, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Sheemu

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hi guys. I only waited now to apply because my green card only just arrived 3 days ago. I had my personal statement looked at by 3 friends already, and I'm discussing it with my science adviser next Tuesday. I'm hoping to send in the application on Wednesday after he gets his suggestions in. I'm done with every other part of the app. However I also sent it to my writing prof to look at, but she will only be back at work last week of August. Should I wait for her comments to make a better PS, or submit right after my adviser looks at it? Would waiting the extra week be not worth it? My stats are 3.60GPA 34 MCAT if that helps at all. Thanks for advice!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. IslandStyle808

IslandStyle808 Akuma residency or bust!
    5+ Year Member

Wait a week. With stats like those, every DO school in the country will be drooling all over you.

StudyLater likes this.
  4. Goro

Faculty 7+ Year Member

Non-Student
    100% agree.

5. Sheemu

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Thanks a lot guys!