Submit transcripts to AMCAS/AACOMAS again?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ODorDO

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello yall,

I am just wondering if I have to request transcripts from all my schools again (Assuming I didnt take anymore courses since last cycle).

thx

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. They don't keep anything on file. For AMCAS, you will need to resubmit your LORs as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
When re-submitting transcripts, do they let you get away with sending it w/o the last semester's grades (this Spring) since I can try send it now?

Or do you think they will just request the updated version, making me waste money and time to resubmit?

This is because I did bad this semester, and it would lower my GPA decently...
so wondering if it is worth a shot to try send w/o the last semester grades.

I think you'll need to update it as soon as the semester is over. I am sure if by the fall you haven't updated your grades they will question it esp if you have prereqs left to complete.

When re-submitting transcripts, do they let you get away with sending it w/o the last semester's grades (this Spring) since I can try send it now?

Or do you think they will just request the updated version, making me waste money and time to resubmit?

This is because I did bad this semester, and it would lower my GPA decently...
so wondering if it is worth a shot to try send w/o the last semester grades.

You need to update with grades as soon as they are available. Also, this year AACOMAS will not accept transcripts that do not include spring's final grades