Submit two identical college transcripts to AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JosephFrancisco

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted two identical transcripts to AADSAS, and they received both of them but on different dates.. Am I in trouble? What should I do now? Thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

I think I also did this. Do you mean from the same school and you submitted them twice by accident?

Reactions: 1 user
I did this too because AADSAS told me mine might have been lost. I don't think you (we) are in trouble. It's not illegal to send it twice haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahah I did this for each transcript I sent because I worried too much the first one didn't make it. Let's hope it's not a big deal.

Ok see there are at least 4 of us, and I'm sure there are more. If the worst thing on our application is "submitted the same transcript twice by accident", we're probably in good shape :)

Reactions: 1 users
Ok see there are at least 4 of us, and I'm sure there are more. If the worst thing on our application is "submitted the same transcript twice by accident", we're probably in good shape :)

I did the same thing and actually called about it (had another question as well). AADSAS said it wasn't big deal at all and they would just use the most recent one. He assured me that it would not delay verification or mailing.

Reactions: 2 users