Submitted Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GMA2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I e-submitted yesterday, how long does it generally take them to process the application? I know it says 4-6 weeks, just wondering from others except experiences if that's how long it really took. I am already anxious! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I think mine was abnormally fast. I submitted on 8/2 and it was mailed by 8/8

Mine only took like 5 days. I submitted on Friday August 3rd and it was verified yesterday August 9. I guess that's the benefit of submitting early. The email I received stated that it was going to be sent out in the next mailing.

Congrats and good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Verification was insanely quick. I e-submitted with the expectation that it would take 4 weeks and had one reference still pending.

Programs have already contacted me to let me know they received my application. Hopefully, my professor sends in that reference soon. :luck:

I believe the sooner you submit your applications, the quicker it gets processed. Mostly because there's a huge rush around september -nov, which is when a lot of the deadlines are (correct me if i'm wrong though)

I believe the sooner you submit your applications, the quicker it gets processed. Mostly because there's a huge rush around september -nov, which is when a lot of the deadlines are (correct me if i'm wrong though)

So I should be in pretty good shape right?

I submitted 7/27, verified 8/9, being sent in 'next weekly mailing'

No I didn't do early decision just the regular app.

Would a school with a due date of 10/1 still accept my application if I e-submit it around 9/15? It's just that I am really busy at the moment and have not found the time to finish my essay and I am still in the process of hunting down one last recommendation from a professor. Any insight would be helpful, thanks.

Yes that's still well before the deadline..... you have to e-submit by the schools deadline.