Submitted apps...should I check up on them?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

takethecannoli3

Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my supplemental apps about 3 weeks ago. I've heard back from one school for an interview, but have not heard from the other two. How long should I wait before I call or email to check up on it, if at all?
What has everyone else done? Did you email, call, or just wait it out?
 
I just waited. From my experience, the school will send an email if they have received the supplemental apps. In my opinion, I would not call to see if you have will receive an interview invite.