Submitting additional program designations

Started by wright6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wright6

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When you submit addition program designations, is it expected to take the same amount of time as your first submission to get mailed or will the mailing not take as long since they don't have to verify transcripts, calculate gpa's, etc.
 
I assume it would take less time...not positive though...you can always just call PTCAS and ask them.

I wouldn't expect it to take more than a couple of weeks though.
 
When you submit addition program designations, is it expected to take the same amount of time as your first submission to get mailed or will the mailing not take as long since they don't have to verify transcripts, calculate gpa's, etc.
It's much faster. I forgot to add the University of Florida and it only took a couple days for it to be sent.