General Admissions & OTCAS Submitting Apps separately via OTCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coffeeOT1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd appreciate some clarification. Is it true that while I cannot change the contents of the personal information, academic history, and supporting information sections of the OTCAS application once an app is submitted and verified, I can still add things to the prerequisite portion and supplemental questions of the program materials section for each individual school at a later date?

I have one school that is rolling admissions based and was wondering if I have to complete the supplemental essays for all my other schools and submit the whole app at once or if I could just submit the app to that one school and say a month or two later, add to the program materials sections for the other schools. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd appreciate some clarification. Is it true that while I cannot change the contents of the personal information, academic history, and supporting information sections of the OTCAS application once an app is submitted and verified, I can still add things to the prerequisite portion and supplemental questions of the program materials section for each individual school at a later date?

I have one school that is rolling admissions based and was wondering if I have to complete the supplemental essays for all my other schools and submit the whole app at once or if I could just submit the app to that one school and say a month or two later, add to the program materials sections for the other schools. Thanks in advance!

Yes, all the stuff you mentioned previously is true. You can submit your other applications later!