Submitting grades on AAMCOMAS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

member10101010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I have entered in all my grades on AMCOMAS and I am taking a summer course over the summer which is online. The school that I am going too, I already requested a transcript sealed but this transcript DOESNT have the grade of the class that I am taking right now. I already have the transcript and it has been received by AMCOMAS

I asked my teacher if I can finish the class early since its online and she said yes and I will be finishing today. Im not sure what I should do next??

1. Should I wait to submit my application and request a new transcript from my college which will take about 1 week for AMCOMAS to receive and send it out the following week?

2. Should I submit my application and in the mean time send out my transcript with the grade from this summer?

Any help from experience would be appreciative!

P.S. I have everything on my application completed, just need this grade on it and it will be ready.

Members don't see this ad.

send it now just to start processing which can take 4-6 weeks, when your new grade gets sent aacomas will update it.

send it now just to start processing which can take 4-6 weeks, when your new grade gets sent aacomas will update it.

Just be aware that your new grades won't get sent automatically. You have to wait until your transcript is updated, then have your school send a new transcript.

Also keep in mind that just because you finish a class early, that doesn't mean a: your teacher will input your grade early, or b: your school will update your transcript early.