Submitting Late LOR's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okaytran

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've gotten some recommendations but I was wondering if I get another (extra) after submission, would I be able to send it to the schools via PHARMCAS? Would it be considered even though it'd be past deadline? (a la UCSD/UCSF/USC Nov 3rd deadline).

Like if I asked for a Pharmacist to recommend me in November and he submits it late november, but I already submitted my apps late October, would it still go through and be considered?

Members don't see this ad.

bumping this thread cause I have the same question. I think it says on pharmcas that they send your application whether or not you have LORs. After you get the LOR, then they forward that to the school also

Yes. You can submit your app before you have all your LORS. You can add a new person to LORS, delete a request if the professor haven't responded yet, but you cannot delete a professor that already responded to your request.

If a school deadline passed, then it will not be read by the school. Pharmcas will still send it but schools will probably ignore it.