Submitting MCAT retake score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ArseneWengered

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The question was asked for the MD/AMCAS application, but not for AACOMAS. I was wondering what to do about my new MCAT score and how I should submit it to AACOMAS.

I already sent it to AACOMAS from the THX system and I can see it there. I already "paid and submitted" the application again, but when I click on "view" under the status column, it still does not show my updated MCAT score and only my old MCAT. I am hoping to get this into MSU-COM asap since it's getting late in the game. When should I expect AACOMAS to send my new application with the new MCAT? It's already been a full week since AACOMAS has received my score.

Members don't see this ad.

It sometimes takes them a little while to update. If you want a better answer you should probably send a message to AACOMAS and see what their general timetable is.

It sometimes takes them a little while to update. If you want a better answer you should probably send a message to AACOMAS and see what their general timetable is.

Exactly. They seem to respond with an answer very fast.

Members don't see this ad :)
I gave it 5 business days and then I called them. They were really nice and they fixed it right on the spot. They told me sometimes it gets "stuck" or something like that.

I will give them a call. I was told that every Tuesday or Wednesday they send out updated apps so I will be patient.

WOW, they are really quick at responding and I only emailed them. Emailed at 8am and response received by 802am. They submit new info to schools every Tuesday and the system does not update til Thursday

WOW, they are really quick at responding and I only emailed them. Emailed at 8am and response received by 802am. They submit new info to schools every Tuesday and the system does not update til Thursday

I told you they were fast. Lol