submitting official transcripts before AADSAS opens?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RSalha17

UWSOD c/o 2017 :)
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I mail my transcripts tomorrow because they will officially take 7-10 business days? That will mean that AADSAS will receive them by or after June 4th. Is there any reason I shouldnt do this?

Members don't see this ad.

Can I mail my transcripts tomorrow because they will officially take 7-10 business days? That will mean that AADSAS will receive them by or after June 4th. Is there any reason I shouldnt do this?

Yes. Because you can't. Your transcripts have to be sent with a transcript matching form that you won't be able to print off to give to your registrar until you start your application.

I was about to do that to, but I called AADSAS and they said they need you to attach like a Transcript Matching Form to the transcript, and this form can only be obtained once your application is open. I asked the lady whether or not I should wait until the application opens for me to print the form and then order my transcripts and she said yes, but I don't think it's completely mandatory. So i'm waiting to get mine next week

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok great good to know. Also does anyone know anything about www.interfolio.com? I have an account set up with them and all my LOR updated through them, yet I don't really know how to send that to AADSAS. I read over some stuff online but it didnt really make that much sense. Has anyone else done this before?

Ok great good to know. Also does anyone know anything about www.interfolio.com? I have an account set up with them and all my LOR updated through them, yet I don't really know how to send that to AADSAS. I read over some stuff online but it didnt really make that much sense. Has anyone else done this before?

I don't remember, but I believe you must scan some kind of forms with your LOR writers info...then upload to interfolio.