Submitting PCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SweetOrchid

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I'm planning to take the PCAT on August 22. It takes about 6 weeks for the scores to come I believe. Would you say that it would be too late to send in my application in early-mid October once I recieve the scores?? I know the deadline for the CA schools is Novemeber. But a lot of people have been recommending that turning in the application earlier is better. But relatively, is October too "late"?

Thanks! :]
 
Hi!

I'm planning to take the PCAT on August 22. It takes about 6 weeks for the scores to come I believe. Would you say that it would be too late to send in my application in early-mid October once I recieve the scores?? I know the deadline for the CA schools is Novemeber. But a lot of people have been recommending that turning in the application earlier is better. But relatively, is October too "late"?

Thanks! :]

You can submit your app before PCAT scores are reported, if you want. I would submit as soon as you're finished. I took the PCAT last August; I can't remember when my scores came in, just that it wasn't what ended up holding me back from applying.