TechKUSA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2005
Status
hey guys,
basically done with my ap and i wanna submit it, but im having problems formatting my personal statement. specificially, i cant get indents for each of my paragraphs. pressing tab does nothign, and if i try just using the space bar, it actaully doesnt indent when i view the statement. any pointers?

4thQtrDreams

Good times, for a change.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2004
San Francisco
www.predents.com
Status
Dental Student
TechKUSA said:
hey guys,
basically done with my ap and i wanna submit it, but im having problems formatting my personal statement. specificially, i cant get indents for each of my paragraphs. pressing tab does nothign, and if i try just using the space bar, it actaully doesnt indent when i view the statement. any pointers?
Dont indent. I didnt because I didnt have enough characters to do so. I think it will look fine so long as you put a line between paragraphs. Dont think theyre too concerned with formating so long as you get your message across clearly.

OP
T

TechKUSA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 6, 2005
Status
4thQtrDreams said:
Dont indent. I didnt because I didnt have enough characters to do so. I think it will look fine so long as you put a line between paragraphs. Dont think theyre too concerned with formating so long as you get your message across clearly.
interesting. did other people not indent?

About the Ads

DMD to Be

not luffin' this weather.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
I didn't indent...just a line between the paragraphs.

10+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2004
Status
Academic Administration
armorshell said:
You can't indent, just put a line between paragraphs
yup, same here. It was a big decision.

brad219

10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
HEY!!! I didn't indent either! omg i'm so glad you guys just left a line between cuz i was going to use dashes ------------- but took them out at the last minute. PHEW! now i can finally relax...

About the Ads