Submitting PTCAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skitd103

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that it says not to wait to submit the application until all materials are received, but which are those? Does this mean I just fill in my universities, employment, classes, etc. and submit? Do I need to make sure my references and observation hours have been verified first or do I just fill out the contacts and then submit? Also, are you able to change something after you submit, like if you want to change a reference? Just curious. Thank you to anyone who has any information on this!

Members don't see this ad.

You can't change a reference manally once to you enter in their information. Once that is done the email is sent to them. If you called PTCAS you might be able to remove them and add someone else but I'm not sure about that. I had to call PTCAS to have the resend an email because my reference misplaced it somewhere...

As for submitting your info:

You don't have to wait for your reference letters to go through before you submit everything. Those can happen later.