Submitting secondaries in mid August late?

Started by IlyaR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IlyaR

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've submitted 21/25 apps from July 28-Aug 5, but my last 4 are pretty mammoth secondaries, and require some additional documents to be sent in so I'd wager I'll be done with them by Aug 15. What is considered a late completed app?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you look at the verification times from past years, I'd honestly be surprised if we're half-way through the applicants getting verified. You're fine.

 
This is encouraging to keep in mind. I just added two more reach schools last night. And Temple and Cooper just sent me their secondaries within the past week or so.
 
Yah I have only managed to finish 8 out of 25 secondaries by this time. That's what I get for working full time during secondary season.
 
thanks for bringing this up! I like barely worked on mine for the past week and a half. saved the crazy ones for last. I think I'm going to add a few more "safer" schools too.
 
That Wake Forest Graduate school acknowledgement? Such a pain :bang:
Nope, I had an IA my first semester of undergrad...9 years ago. BU and Temple want me to get a letter explaining it, even though its only about a sentence long and I have mentioned it in my primary. My school doesn't even do those types of letters so I need to figure out what to do
 
Nope, I had an IA my first semester of undergrad...9 years ago. BU and Temple want me to get a letter explaining it, even though its only about a sentence long and I have mentioned it in my primary. My school doesn't even do those types of letters so I need to figure out what to do
Ah bummer. I've seen your posts, I am in your SMP class at Tufts. Good luck with the cycle 🙂