41Johnny

2+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello all,

So I am currently applying this cycle and have submitted secondaries to most of the schools I received invitations to complete. Unfortunately, I had to take a 3 week break because I felt burnt out and so I was unable to work on secondaries for most of the month. I still have to submit my primary to some schools which have the supplemental questions within the primary app. Would submitting my primary/secondaries to the remaining schools within the upcoming month be okay still?

futurexray

7+ Year Member
May 14, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Other Health Professions Student
It is still an OK time but just remember that they have been reviewing files since July so you are how many thousand behind. Great stats and letters will move you forward.

Goro

SDN Gold Donor
10+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
Hello all,

So I am currently applying this cycle and have submitted secondaries to most of the schools I received invitations to complete. Unfortunately, I had to take a 3 week break because I felt burnt out and so I was unable to work on secondaries for most of the month. I still have to submit my primary to some schools which have the supplemental questions within the primary app. Would submitting my primary/secondaries to the remaining schools within the upcoming month be okay still?
Hurt you???? Not at all, even in the pre-COVID world!

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

Rogue42

2+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2017
Southeast
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
No, beginning to push the envelope the later you wait, but you're still good until about Thanksgiving.

Good luck!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.