Submitting secondaries late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zakzak

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got veried accomas around monday and started getting secondaries wednesday. However, I also got a fever and only now recovered (mostly) and probably will start secondaries tomorrow (i have to do a 5 hr drive tomorrow, so probably would start late). Will it look bad it if I submit my secondaries after 3 weeks of getting them?

Members don't see this ad.

Rule of thumb is 10 days but it's always better to take a bit more time to perfect your secondaries.

Some schools get so many applications there is no way to track the time they receive the primary until they get a secondary. You will be the only one at risk since as they get busier it will take longer to get your app processed.

So I got veried accomas around monday and started getting secondaries wednesday. However, I also got a fever and only now recovered (mostly) and probably will start secondaries tomorrow (i have to do a 5 hr drive tomorrow, so probably would start late). Will it look bad it if I submit my secondaries after 3 weeks of getting them?
Nope