Submitting secondaries late?

Started by Zakzak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zakzak

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I got veried accomas around monday and started getting secondaries wednesday. However, I also got a fever and only now recovered (mostly) and probably will start secondaries tomorrow (i have to do a 5 hr drive tomorrow, so probably would start late). Will it look bad it if I submit my secondaries after 3 weeks of getting them?
 
Some schools get so many applications there is no way to track the time they receive the primary until they get a secondary. You will be the only one at risk since as they get busier it will take longer to get your app processed.