Submitting Supplemental before PharmCAS app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Annie14892

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I will be submitting my PharmCAS application around December 1st, but the supplemental needs to be sent too. That's a weekend so I can't send the supplemental by regular mail.... So would it be okay to send it in earlier than the actual application?
 
What is the deadline for your application? It is always better to send everything as early as possible. I sent in all of my supplementals a few days before the verification and sending of my PharmCAS, and all of my materials were received by all schools and I received interviews. Good luck!