Submitting supplements in September

About the Ads

ColoradoTeeth

2+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2017
  1. Pre-Dental
I have everything in (recs, verified app, dat etc) but I have some obligations in August that will keep me really busy so I feel that I might not have time to work on supplements for some schools that require essays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't speak for every school, but a lot of those "essays" are pretty brief and basic--"why our school?" how have you prepared for dental school." Even with a busy schedule, I'm sure you can squeeze in some time to finish secondaries

Reactions: 1 user

predent2151

2+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2016
  1. Pre-Dental
I have everything in (recs, verified app, dat etc) but I have some obligations in August that will keep me really busy so I feel that I might not have time to work on supplements for some schools that require essays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If dental schools your dream and you have time to post on SDN you have time to fill out the basic supplementary applications.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.