Submitting supplements in September

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taeyeonlover

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is that considered very late?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Have you taken your DAT yet?

Have you taken your DAT yet?

I have everything in (recs, verified app, dat etc) but I have some obligations in August that will keep me really busy so I feel that I might not have time to work on supplements for some schools that require essays

Members don't see this ad :)
I have everything in (recs, verified app, dat etc) but I have some obligations in August that will keep me really busy so I feel that I might not have time to work on supplements for some schools that require essays

I can't speak for every school, but a lot of those "essays" are pretty brief and basic--"why our school?" how have you prepared for dental school." Even with a busy schedule, I'm sure you can squeeze in some time to finish secondaries

Reactions: 1 user
sending in your supplements should be your priority!

Also, a lot of them don't take too long and once you write a few you can reuse some of the same stuff for most schools

Not sure how many schools you applied to but you should be able to crank out most supplementals within a day - they're a lot more brief than personal statements. Delaying their submission until September is not a good idea.

If dental schools your dream and you have time to post on SDN you have time to fill out the basic supplementary applications.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user