Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am completely finished with my application for pharmcas. However I applied to the california board of pharmacy to obtain my pharmacy tech license (passed the PTCB in June) and it should be coming in the next week or two. Should I wait until I receive it to submit so I can list the license?
I'm asking because I read somewhere that certain schools will give you more points towards an interview/ admissions if they see you have a license? Seeing as how my GPA is lacking would this really help or is it just better to submit early? 😕
I'm asking because I read somewhere that certain schools will give you more points towards an interview/ admissions if they see you have a license? Seeing as how my GPA is lacking would this really help or is it just better to submit early? 😕