Submitting without LOE or DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fireblast713

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've read a lot of post about people submitting with LOE's or DAT scores, but generally not both. Can you submit w/o both and what is the process like when you have to submit your LOE's after? Is it easy and automated or does it require a lot of phone calls etc? Can anyone that has done this tell me about your experience? I'd really like to know because I want them to start processing my application soon as I heard that they take awhile. Any help would be appreciated, thanks once again.

Members don't see this ad.

You can and should submit without your LOE and DAT scores.

1-Your DAT scores goes seperate from the AADSAS file, in fact the ADA sends it and you don't even need to put anything down on the AADSAS stuff.

2-I submitted my AADSAS without my LOE, they also are sent sepratly by AADSAS. In fact all you need to get your app out is have your gpa verified assuming you transcript is in, and fill out every section, and pay your fees.

So if I've added a evaluator but they haven't filled out the waiver or sent in a letter, I can send in my application and still be able to access the LOE's to add more or change the ones I have afterwards?