Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not going to do a boarded fellowship, but I was curious how come I never saw a thread about Dermatopathology boards review or cytopathology boards review. What does it take to pass those tests?
I was thinking for
Hemepath: read Kjeldberg cover to cover and your fine
Dermpath: Read Wheedon cover to cover and your fine
Cytopatho: Read big cyto book by univ of chicago guy and your fine
Peds: Read Dehner cover to cover and your fine
Trans Med: read the technical manual cover to cover and your fine
micro: Read Konneman cover to cover and your fine.
Molecular: not sure
Any other ideas? Are there any other boarded fellowships I am forgetting?
I was thinking for
Hemepath: read Kjeldberg cover to cover and your fine
Dermpath: Read Wheedon cover to cover and your fine
Cytopatho: Read big cyto book by univ of chicago guy and your fine
Peds: Read Dehner cover to cover and your fine
Trans Med: read the technical manual cover to cover and your fine
micro: Read Konneman cover to cover and your fine.
Molecular: not sure
Any other ideas? Are there any other boarded fellowships I am forgetting?