Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorCR

Removed
Feb 25, 2010
Status
If you believe that Kaplan, USMLEWorld and USMLERx don't have paid employees on here posting for them, then you need to give your head a shake. I'm actually contributing something.

FutureDoc4

10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2007
Status
Medical Student
^^^^agreed GuyWhoDoesSTuff.

DoctorCR, I actually tried the "sample exam" you offer. I believe I can make numerous suggestions for improvements to relay to your team about the bank (from my limited exposure). Send me a message.

DoctorCR

Removed
Feb 25, 2010
Status
^^^^agreed GuyWhoDoesSTuff.

DoctorCR, I actually tried the "sample exam" you offer. I believe I can make numerous suggestions for improvements to relay to your team about the bank (from my limited exposure). Send me a message.
We'd love to hear them! PM on the way.

thepoopologist

Ph.D in Clinical Meconium
7+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2009
Status
Attending Physician
If you believe that Kaplan, USMLEWorld and USMLERx don't have paid employees on here posting for them, then you need to give your head a shake. I'm actually contributing something.
I'm reporting you

Its one thing to advertise on the correct forum and/or put it in your sig but to blatantly post all over the Step I forums that there are "cheaper" options is unacceptable. Whether the mods think so is another matter but you are spamming and I hope you are banned

Last edited:
OP
U

username456789

10+ Year Member
May 24, 2009
Status
Attending Physician

I have no problem with you advertising your services in a straight forward and legitimate way. In fact, I'd encourage that, as it's always nice to check out new services/products offered.

However, just making a ton of hollow replies to every single post on this board, with your product link clearly sitting there in your signature, is disingenuous to us all. So are your subtle hints that "oh, there are other options . . . "

The "everyone else was doing it too" excuse kind of falls flat after kindergarten or so, no?

OP
U

username456789

10+ Year Member
May 24, 2009
Status
Attending Physician
Also, I don't think "subversive" is the word I was really looking for, more like "sneaky but not sneaky."

I need to buy a dictionary.

DoctorCR

Removed
Feb 25, 2010
Status
I was actually trying to contribute. When 5 out of every 10 threads in this Step 1 forum repeatedly ask "Which is the best qbank to use", my responses were legitimate replies.

However, I will stop making those posts and will contribute my actual knowledge and experience (I am a medical professor) to the users.

Maybe the whole thing would be best served by a sticky poll where people can vote for "The Best QBank". That would eliminate half of the posts which redundantly pose the same question, over and over again.

kunfu

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2007
Status
Medical Student
Yeah can some one get rid of this guy. Straight forward spam and nothing else, you don't need a special adjective for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.