I know that everyone studies different, but I wanted to get some different opinions on how to be successful in PT school:
- How do you study? (Do you make notecards, rewrite your notes, use whiteboards, keep repeating your notes out loud, etc.)
- Do you buy all the required textbooks?
- Do you do all of the required reading for your classes?
- How do you study in groups?
- Do you record all lectures and relisten to them after class?
- Any good study habit books that you read to help you through PT school?
- What are your Time Management Habits?
- How do you deal with stress?