Suck at math watch this and take notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted738762

I found this yesterday. It's 4 hours long and covers most, if not all topics on the DAT (Topics covered are in the description as well). If you suck at math and haven't taken it in a while just use this. Hope it helps, because it helped me. I think it's better than chad QR videos as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
FYI I think it's an ongoing series. But in this particular video he covers trig and geometry. Not everything....yet

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you so much for posting this!! I absolutely dread going through QR out of all the topics. Did you purchase the $50 30-day subscription? If so, do you think it was worth it? If you only did the 4 hour trailer, did you think that explained just about everything?

Thank you so much for posting this!! I absolutely dread going through QR out of all the topics. Did you purchase the $50 30-day subscription? If so, do you think it was worth it? If you only did the 4 hour trailer, did you think that explained just about everything?
The 4 hour trailer only contains trig and geometry. The rest contains all the other topic. Personally I don't think 11 hours of content is worth $50. I'm just going to finish the 4 hour one and be set. Trig and geometry are usually tough for me so I'm happy. The other topics he covers are in the description of the youtube video. If you struggle with those topics, then it's up to you to buy it.

Reactions: 1 users