Dec 31, 2015
I found this yesterday. It's 4 hours long and covers most, if not all topics on the DAT (Topics covered are in the description as well). If you suck at math and haven't taken it in a while just use this. Hope it helps, because it helped me. I think it's better than chad QR videos as well.

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
FYI I think it's an ongoing series. But in this particular video he covers trig and geometry. Not everything....yet
Thanks I am going to share this with my students, you are NOT alone when it comes to struggling in QR

Reactions: BioTic
OP
BioTic
Dec 31, 2015
Thanks I am going to share this with my students, you are NOT alone when it comes to struggling in QR
No problem. It's very useful and now I understand trig and geometry extremely better. I just wish he would complete the series soon.

htorres89

5+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2014
Thank you so much for posting this!! I absolutely dread going through QR out of all the topics. Did you purchase the $50 30-day subscription? If so, do you think it was worth it? If you only did the 4 hour trailer, did you think that explained just about everything?

OP
BioTic
Dec 31, 2015
Thank you so much for posting this!! I absolutely dread going through QR out of all the topics. Did you purchase the $50 30-day subscription? If so, do you think it was worth it? If you only did the 4 hour trailer, did you think that explained just about everything?
The 4 hour trailer only contains trig and geometry. The rest contains all the other topic. Personally I don't think 11 hours of content is worth $50. I'm just going to finish the 4 hour one and be set. Trig and geometry are usually tough for me so I'm happy. The other topics he covers are in the description of the youtube video. If you struggle with those topics, then it's up to you to buy it.