• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

JulianCrane

The Power of Intention
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2001
Visit site
Status
Only 5 more weeks of class left and I have lost all motivation to do work. Since I finished my thesis, everything seems pointless. HELP!

viking1224

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2004
Vermont
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by JulianCrane
Only 5 more weeks of class left and I have lost all motivation to do work. Since I finished my thesis, everything seems pointless. HELP!
Sorry, nothing can help (I only have 5 weeks left as well). Time seems to be going slower and sloooowweeer. :D

How are you going to choose between those great schools!?

viking1224

----------------------------
HMS, Stanford, or Cornell Class o' 2008

About the Ads

bewitched1081

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2004
Visit site
Status
do you already have your cords for graduation? if not, they may provide some motivation (e.g. summa cum laude....)

Harps

Jatt Denominator
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2002
CA
Visit site
Status

Ahhhhhhhhhh.....just like my world...
:eek: I barely passed my botany class ( I was taking P/NP). Instead of studying for final in 3 hrs..I am bsing on here....I hate doing this...

-Harps

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2003
Visit site
Status
I'm with you. I received a 2.7 this quarter. :thumbup:

F

ForensicPath

I have severe senioritis this year, but oddly enough my gpa will be the highest this year than it has been my other three years of college. It's not like I have been taking basket-weaving classes either. Right now I'm taking graduate level immunology and biochemistry. It could have to do with the fact that I got off to such a slow start freshman and sophmore year. I only go to class 2 days a week and the rest of the time I am in philly living it up. It sort of mirrors my high school days. I cut class about 2 days a week in high school and still was able to get my highest grades during my senior year. Oh well, proof that life should be about fun and not work.

oldtimer

Not a blind man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 14, 2003
Lost in a cubicle forest
Visit site
Status
Senioritis is not exclusive to just those in school. I'm suffering a bad bout of it since getting accepted last November and I'm a working stiff.

quideam

Too tired to complain
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2003
NYC
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Definetely a sever case of senioritis over here.... AND my thesis is due April 1st. Ugh!!! +pissed+ +pissed+

jlee9531

J,A,S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
CA
fantasysports.yahoo.com
Status
Attending Physician
actually basketweaving is hella hard...no way i could have gotten an A after seeing how well they make those things....

dsblaha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2004
Winston-Salem
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by oldtimer
Senioritis is not exclusive to just those in school. I'm suffering a bad bout of it since getting accepted last November and I'm a working stiff.
No doubt, ever since I decided to go to med school almost a year ago I have had no motivation for work. In fact I will probably get fired before I start for spending my work day on this website.

felipe5

Fingerpickin' Good
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2002
Status
Resident [Any Field]
yeah, and to top it off, the weather is getting pretty nice around here........temperature and motivation are inversely proportional ya know:horns:

JulianCrane

The Power of Intention
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2001
Visit site
Status
I actually did work today!! Definitely moving in the right direction.

About the Ads