Sufficient Study Time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xoxoheartx3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I know it varies with each person but would about 3-3.5 weeks of day/night studying for PCAT be good enough to get a decent score?
 
Depends where you are and what score you are looking for. In 3-3.5 weeks you can definitely increase your score however you probably wont go from a 50 to an 80.
 
I think the biggest factor is how much you know prior to actually studying for the PCAT. If everything is review for somebody, 3 weeks would be more than enough time to polish up on concepts and such.

However, if maybe....half of the material is new to a person, 3 weeks would probably be cutting it close. Might need a bit more time.
 
I was taking my PCAT on a Monday, I started reviewing (consisted of reading an older PCAT prep book I got from my roommate) on Friday night. I didn't score nearly as well as I had wanted, but it's ok because I'm made it into school.