Suggested DIY Postbac class schedule!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Canopus

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start my post bac course work this fall and Im starting over from scratch some of my classes in undergrad were decent, B's but its been about 7 years since then so im starting over with the basic prereqs from scratch.

I want to get it done at a pretty decent pace Im not too old (25) but want start applying by the time Im 28/29. Depending on the difficulty of the courses Im shooting for about 12-15 hours a semester(I'm not rushing and want to get straight A's but at the same time I want to stretch my dollar as far as I can) What do you folks that have done Do it yourself postbacs suggest?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to start my post bac course work this fall and Im starting over from scratch some of my classes in undergrad were decent, B's but its been about 7 years since then so im starting over with the basic prereqs from scratch.

I want to get it done at a pretty decent pace Im not too old (25) but want start applying by the time Im 28/29. Depending on the difficulty of the courses Im shooting for about 12-15 hours a semester(I'm not rushing and want to get straight A's but at the same time I want to stretch my dollar as far as I can) What do you folks that have done Do it yourself postbacs suggest?

This schedule is somewhat similar to what I did.
Fall 2007
General Chemistry I
Biology 101

Spring 2008
General Chemistry II
Biology 102
Physics 101

Summer 2008
Organic Chemistry I & II

Fall 2008
Biochemistry
Physics 102