Suggested Study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thunderfoot2006

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright now I know many people are asking similar questions but I just can't seem to find what I'd like to find.
Back before the last PCAT test date I had seen some good threads by Pharm students who had listed suggested reading and studying materials for each section of the test but now I can't seem to go back that far to read them so can someone please list a few possible resources.
While reading the current threads I see many students who say that what they've used as study material was not good study material for sections such as math and vocab yet many still get decent scores while claiming it was luck. I'd like to know what some of you guys used who still got scores above 70% on the math and vocab sections especially.
Personally I had studied the Kaplan Biology and Chemistry sections and did very well on those sections, 90 and 80 % respectively. For my first time I had planned on taking the test just to see where I had fallen score wise.
Any help would be awesome. THanks people.