Suggestions for away rotations at OHSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctorWannaBe

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm considering doing an away rotation at OHSU, and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of good Peds rotations there. I'm interested in a Sub-I because it would probably give me the most exposure to attendings, but am also open to sub-specialties. I'm probably an average applicant, with above average board scores and an honors grade in my pediatrics clerkship. I'm not sure how competitive I am, so I don't know if I need to do an away elective to show myself off to this program, or if I can view it more as a chance for me to get to know the program. Thanks in advance!
 
it may be too late to get a spot at ohsu. i tried around this time last year and they were full for rotations thru january.
good luck.