Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

suggestions???Help??

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by firstgeneration, Apr 30, 2007.

1. firstgeneration

Pre-Medical
    i am in the same situation as many other people. graduated in 2004, i have been trying to improve my GPA even with A's on the classes that i repeated it doesn't make that much of a difference. Right now I am at 2.7 on the science I haven't take my PCAT yet, I will soon. I have pharmacy experience. I have heard many people talk about Postbaccalaureate programs?? Is it worth it and what kind of Postbaccalaureate programs can you guys suggest for state of minnesota. Is it even worth it to try and apply to in state school.:cool:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Farmercyst

Farmercyst On with the Poodles already
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus

Pharmacist
    Moved to pre-pharmacy since it involves requirements/suggestion for improving odds at acceptance to pharmacy school.

Unlike medical field which has post-bacc programs specifically suited for this purpose (raising GPA and showing adcoms you can make it into medicine) I don't know of any for pharmacy. This is not to say they don't exist. I just don't know of any.