Suggestions on how to study

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jumpman87

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering how do you guys study for your classes, casue I need to find a better and more effiecent way to study while still getting A's, because man sometimes am so bored while studying, that some times I lose interest, and the subject at hand, like for example this upcoming semester am going to be taking...
-Genetics
-Genetics lab
-Ecology
-Physics w/o calc II
-Physics lab
-Intro. to psycology
and I was wondering If any of you had any suggestions on how to study for these classes and still ahev time to do other things like, study for the DAT which am taking in MAY, go out, and do other things in life and still manage to get A's.

Members don't see this ad.

Thansk dude that helped out, i see some of me techniques are in there..

Hey I was wondering how do you guys study for your classes, casue I need to find a better and more effiecent way to study while still getting A's, because man sometimes am so bored while studying, that some times I lose interest, and the subject at hand, like for example this upcoming semester am going to be taking...
-Genetics
-Genetics lab
-Ecology
-Physics w/o calc II
-Physics lab
-Intro. to psycology
and I was wondering If any of you had any suggestions on how to study for these classes and still ahev time to do other things like, study for the DAT which am taking in MAY, go out, and do other things in life and still manage to get A's.

That sounds to me like to many classes if you plan on studying for the DAT at the same time.