Suggestions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Residentcool

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone provide suggestions as to where I can do some sort of PMR observership/externship? It's been difficult given that med mal issues. I've contacted places but most seem to say no.

anyone know of any private physicians who would be willing to let someone shadow/observe for a while?
 
Can anyone provide suggestions as to where I can do some sort of PMR observership/externship? It's been difficult given that med mal issues. I've contacted places but most seem to say no.

anyone know of any private physicians who would be willing to let someone shadow/observe for a while?

sure, you can come here. I won't let you do anything independently, but you are welcome to shadow me.


btw, you haven't mentioned where you are.🙄
 
Can anyone provide suggestions as to where I can do some sort of PMR observership/externship? It's been difficult given that med mal issues. I've contacted places but most seem to say no.

anyone know of any private physicians who would be willing to let someone shadow/observe for a while?

Have you tried calling local physicians in your area?