Suicide by 25

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LdotBlake

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've decided that if I don't get into pharm/med school by the time I'm 25, I'm going to end my life. My whole life has been centered around the idea of being a health professional = acceptance and success. Both of my parents are well respected health professionals, but as I get older, the reality of my situation sets in more everyday. My gpa sucks. I've had multiple traumatic brain injuries, memory and cognitive defects, I'm a black male with a criminal record and have crappy networking/social skills. My situation is bleak. I know that death is a fate no one can escape, so why not end it while your ahead? I'll be doing American society a favor anyways. They try their best to get rid of my demographic before we turn 25 anyways. Wtf am I supposed to do with a Biology degree after I graduate? I hate you all thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

You are either a troll or you need some serious help and should check yourself into a mental health facility.

Members don't see this ad :)
Grow.up. sorry if thsys rude but instead of writing all this take some action n get in.

Get off this site or how about you man the **** up an do something else with your life. Or stop trolling

If you're serious talk to someone and you could watch some of Eric Thomas' videos on YouTube, he's a motivational speaker and kinda had the same problem. I hope you're not serious about ending your life about this. You can PM me if you wanna talk about it though...

Get some help. Family, friends, professionals, or even a hotline will all be willing to talk you about this. Shoot, we can talk about it if you need it.

This thread has been reported by several users due to the comments about self-harm. SDN takes such statements seriously and we would like to remind the OP and all posters that SDN should not serve as a place to obtain counseling or other advice regarding significant psychological issues. Anyone who is contemplating harming themselves should immediately seek professional counseling advice, not rely on SDN or other non-professional resources.

Suicide prevention hotline: 1-800-273-TALK

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.