Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2012
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided), Pre-Medical, Pre-Pharmacy
I've decided that if I don't get into pharm/med school by the time I'm 25, I'm going to end my life. My whole life has been centered around the idea of being a health professional = acceptance and success. Both of my parents are well respected health professionals, but as I get older, the reality of my situation sets in more everyday. My gpa sucks. I've had multiple traumatic brain injuries, memory and cognitive defects, I'm a black male with a criminal record and have crappy networking/social skills. My situation is bleak. I know that death is a fate no one can escape, so why not end it while your ahead? I'll be doing American society a favor anyways. They try their best to get rid of my demographic before we turn 25 anyways. Wtf am I supposed to do with a Biology degree after I graduate? I hate you all thanks..

Jibby321

Ready or Not......
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2013
Status
Pharmacist
You are either a troll or you need some serious help and should check yourself into a mental health facility.

Sep 23, 2013
Status
Get off this site or how about you man the **** up an do something else with your life. Or stop trolling

Wallace12

5+ Year Member
May 6, 2012
Oklahoma
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
If you're serious talk to someone and you could watch some of Eric Thomas' videos on YouTube, he's a motivational speaker and kinda had the same problem. I hope you're not serious about ending your life about this. You can PM me if you wanna talk about it though...

pharmdx92

7+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2011
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Get some help. Family, friends, professionals, or even a hotline will all be willing to talk you about this. Shoot, we can talk about it if you need it.

Bacchus

Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2007
Status
Attending Physician
This thread has been reported by several users due to the comments about self-harm. SDN takes such statements seriously and we would like to remind the OP and all posters that SDN should not serve as a place to obtain counseling or other advice regarding significant psychological issues. Anyone who is contemplating harming themselves should immediately seek professional counseling advice, not rely on SDN or other non-professional resources.

Suicide prevention hotline: 1-800-273-TALK

Reactions: Jibby321
Status
Not open for further replies.