Sullivan University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trangiee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm trying to decided if I should apply to Sullivan University or not. I am from kentucky so the only options I have is SUCOP and UKCOP.

However, I really really want to get into UK, but im just worried that if I don't, I also want to have a back up as well.

I'm just concerning about their stats such as accreditation.. as well as some rumors has it that they aim for students with degrees since they don't look at PCAT.

its just very frustrating. I am currently attending at the University of Kentucky, i feel like I have a good chance, but not sure how good.. it really depends on my PCAT score.

Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

You have tons of choices. Kentucky isn't the only state with pharmacy schools.

You have tons of choices. Kentucky isn't the only state with pharmacy schools.

yes i know, but i just prefer instate tuition I supposed :(

I am applying to university of Cincinnati, im just having trouble finding other schools. People might think that I'm lazy and not doing enough research but I have. Many schools requires extra classes that I didn't need to take at my school, so maybe it is just me.

Plus a lot of school don't accept a huge percentage of out-of-state students.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you still have a lot more research to do. For instance, have you checked the fees at Sullivan? That's more than any of the schools in my signature, out-of-state included.

What I did was pick a region of America that I'd be comfortable traveling to. Then I narrowed my choices down based on price, prereqs I have or will take, etc. Good luck.

I think you still have a lot more research to do. For instance, have you checked the fees at Sullivan? That's more than any of the schools in my signature, out-of-state included.

What I did was pick a region of America that I'd be comfortable traveling to. Then I narrowed my choices down based on price, prereqs I have or will take, etc. Good luck.

Thank you! I will do that then.
About the tuition, I did thought about it, Though it does seems very expensive but for those that are considering Sullivan, technically since it is only 3 years program it sort of average out with 4 years at a typical pharmacy school.
Is just that 2 of my references suggested me not to apply there lol

So I'm trying to decided if I should apply to Sullivan University or not. I am from kentucky so the only options I have is SUCOP and UKCOP.

However, I really really want to get into UK, but im just worried that if I don't, I also want to have a back up as well.

I'm just concerning about their stats such as accreditation.. as well as some rumors has it that they aim for students with degrees since they don't look at PCAT.

its just very frustrating. I am currently attending at the University of Kentucky, i feel like I have a good chance, but not sure how good.. it really depends on my PCAT score.

Any suggestions?

I haven't heard anything good or bad about Sullivan. Don't worry about the accreditation, they will be accredited. Look for a school where you think you will do your best as a student and be best trained for your professional goals! Are you looking to work in independent, clinical, research...etc. Good luck

I am from kentucky so the only options I have is SUCOP and UKCOP.

this wont be true in a few more months. Midway College is opening a Pharmacy School in Eastern Kentucky. it is expected to be open January of 2011. Look into that. They, from what i understand, are accepting applications now.