summer class grade update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archonsbk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I found out today that my job covers the summer tuition, so I am thinking of taking classes.
I am planning on taking the DAT in late June, so I am thinking of classes offered in July/August.
Will I be able to update my transcript after I receive my grades for the summer classes in August?
Let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

No, not technically. You can't made updates to your grades on AADSAS until the academic update period, which is in December.

What you can do, though, is send the schools you've applied to an e-mail including pertinent updates to your application. Your grades would definitely fall into that category, and you could always offer to send a transcript.

Members don't see this ad :)
But if you list the courses you plan on taking on AADSAS when you apply and you interview after taking the course. Depending on the school, they may ask you how you did in the class and write it into your file.

But if you list the courses you plan on taking on AADSAS when you apply and you interview after taking the course. Depending on the school, they may ask you how you did in the class and write it into your file.

Is there a place I can put in the application what I am taking in the summer of 2014 and fall of 2015? I haven't fulfilled all the English requirement, so I am planning on taking an English course in the Fall so that I can fulfill the requirement of 6-9 credits.

Is there a place I can put in the application what I am taking in the summer of 2014 and fall of 2015? I haven't fulfilled all the English requirement, so I am planning on taking an English course in the Fall so that I can fulfill the requirement of 6-9 credits.

Yes, you may enter planned and in progress classes.

Yes, you may enter planned and in progress classes.

I see. And then once the course grades are upgraded, I can request the change of my grades to AADSAS?