Summer Courses for 2016 Entry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mantis__TobogganMD

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I'm a 2012 graduate looking to enter medical school for the 2016 year. I'm looking to take summer courses next year, but I was wondering if any of you have insight as to how summer classes work with the AMCAS process. Will my application be delayed significantly if the term ends in early August?

I'd really appreciate the thoughts of you all based on your own experience. Otherwise, I have everything all set: ECs, job experience, volunteering, MCAT.
 
Hello, I was wondering the same thing, I have 3 summer classes to complete and was planning on graduating the summer before I attend dental school, is that possible.

Thank you