Summer courses

Started by mcclesm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mcclesm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm returning to school this summer full-time (not working) to begin some post-bac work that I need to apply for 2010.

I was thinking of taking Principle of Statistics, 3 hrs "A" term (6 wks), Biology I + Lab, 4 hrs "B" term (2nd 6 wks), and Chemistry II + Lab, 4 hrs "C" term (full 12 weeks).

I'm throwing statistics in there because I need as many classes as I can take to raise my GPA, and I consider myself strong in math (engineer undergrad). I graduated in 2002.

Anybody think this is too much? Am I wrong in thinking statistics will be an "easy-ish" A?

Thanks!
 
This sound like a lot but it depends upon your personal circumstances. What are you planning to take next school year? When are you going to take the MCAT?
 
I'm going to take a full course load in fall and spring semesters as well, with plans to take the MCAT at the end of next spring (may 2009).