Summer in Norwegian hospital

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bukspyttkjertel

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a fourth year medical student from a EU country. After graduation, I'm thinking of moving to Norway. I'm currently intensely learning Norwegian and would like to spend a month or two in a Norwegian hospital during the summer. Could anyone suggest who I should contact about that? Oslo university hospitals told me that they have too many norwegian students during the summer so they couldn't have me.

Thank you for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I'm a fourth year medical student from a EU country. After graduation, I'm thinking of moving to Norway. I'm currently intensely learning Norwegian and would like to spend a month or two in a Norwegian hospital during the summer. Could anyone suggest who I should contact about that? Oslo university hospitals told me that they have too many norwegian students during the summer so they couldn't have me.

Thank you for any help.

Have you tried the regional hospitals or in other cities?

Yep, I'll be contacting many hospitals one by one until someone accepts me, but I was hoping that someone may known hospitals that easily take in foreign students