summer internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xml2

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to do an internship at a pharmaceutical company like genzyme, pfizer, biogen, etc,., but it is already tough to break into that industry without some sort of connection. Anyone who could help me out with either giving me some advices or email contacts? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I want to do an internship at a pharmaceutical company like genzyme, pfizer, biogen, etc,., but it is already tough to break into that industry without some sort of connection. Anyone who could help me out with either giving me some advices or email contacts? Thanks.

Are you in pharmacy school now?? If so then talk to your dean of students and see if the school has any personal contacts with companies. I know that at my school there is actually an arrangement for 3 students per summer to get funding to help with an internship at one of the local drug companies. Another possibility would be if you have any pharmaceutical research faculty - they should all have some industry contacts.