Summer internships/ training??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future Pharmacist1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I am an international pharmacy student (undergrad) . I wanted to know is it posssible to get internships/training in U.S. in a clinical setting , a hospital, clinics or perhaps even industrial setting in pharmaceutical companies? I want to know the process! How it works?
Thank You

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys! I am an international pharmacy student (undergrad) . I wanted to know is it posssible to get internships/training in U.S. in a clinical setting , a hospital, clinics or perhaps even industrial setting in pharmaceutical companies? I want to know the process! How it works?
Thank You

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Probably very hard to do so...no company will sponsor you right now because there's an over supply of US pharmacists...so it's going to be very hard to find that sponsorship. So really, forget about hospital or clinical sponsorship; that' won't happen. Your best bet is to try to get a sponsorship from a retail corporation or maybe an international pharmaceutical company and then go from there.

Maybe if you get into pharmacy informatics or something techy like that. Otherwise, like Lnsean said, it's hard to get sponsored.

Reactions: 1 user