Summer internships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nextgenpharmer

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm hearing Harris teeter might not extend internship program to PY1s, any other chains do this? Do you have to start as a tech and then apply to be an intern everywhere or is that just Harris teeter?
 
So I'm hearing Harris teeter might not extend internship program to PY1s, any other chains do this? Do you have to start as a tech and then apply to be an intern everywhere or is that just Harris teeter?

Probably just a Harris Teeter thing. Once I got my intern license in my state, I applied as an intern for a grocery store chain here and got a job.