Summer plans before dental school thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jungerr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First off, congratulations to everyone who will be attending dental school this coming fall!

Because dental school will most likely consume the majority of our time for the next four years (and subsequently start working to pay off the student loans), I see the next few months as the only time to take some time off and enjoy my youth.

I'm currently attending school part-time and working to save up for a trip this summer. Nothing is finalized yet, and I'd love to hear some of what people here may be doing for the next few months before finally entering dental school?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Will try to watch every single world cup match while writing and defending a masters thesis ! GL to me :heckyeah:

Saving up for the honeymoon we skipped so I could study for the DAT.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Prereq class over the summer. Ends three weeks before d-school starts...greeeat.

Last edited:
Graduation, living with family (parents in one city, siblings in another) since I will be going across country for school, spending time with friends (Vegas trip, and bars around town), WORLD CUP, working out, and Game of Thrones.

Sadly school starts on July 11th for UOP and being at a UC school, graduation isn't until June 13th, so I get just under a month to enjoy my youth, haha. But will do the best to make the most of it! :)

Boyfriend and I will be working 40 hour weeks and saving up for a nice engagement ring. :)

Reactions: 2 users