Summer plans...

Started by nsin34
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nsin34

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!!

I just was wondering what everyone was doing this summer. A part of me wants to just relax and do nothing. HA 🙂! But I'm not sure if that's in my best interest. I wasn't sure if anyone has received any suggestions or advice from current vet students about what to do the summer before. Thanks everyone for any input!!
 
hmm there are already a few summer threads. I bumped the one on summer plans, but then I see you actually want info from vet students on how to prepare. I'll try to find that thread and bump it too.

Meanwhile, as a vet student, my best advice for your summer is to enjoy relaxing and not using your brain, while you can!!!!!!! 🙂