Summer plans?

Started by badcats
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No summer plans as of right now. I've been looking for a job since January with no luck 🙁 A summer off would be great, but 4 months off seems a bit much.
 
1. volunteer as a wildlife caretaker at the humane society (I hope! Interview next week)
2. get at least 1 part-time job working with large animals (app in at a horse facility and 2 dairy research facilities)
3. maybe part-time job as an animal caretaker at a vet clinic/pet hotel complex here in town (considering submitting an app for that)

I want there to be, like, 40 hours in a day so I can do all of this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad