Summer Research Application Thread (AMGEN, Leadership Alliance, PREP, RISE, ETC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

serendipity1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A similar thread is posted in the pre-medical allopathic (MD) forum, but I wanted to extend this to the psychology (pre graduate school) community as well. If anyone has acceptances/rejections/etc you'd like to share, we can all help each other out and hopefully meet others attending the same programs as we are!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there, not sure if neuro research counts but WashU and UCSD Amgen have sent out acceptances I believe!

Hey there, not sure if neuro research counts but WashU and UCSD Amgen have sent out acceptances I believe!

Certainly does! I was accepted into the WashU as well! Have you decided yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Certainly does! I was accepted into the WashU as well! Have you decided yet?
Nice, congrats! Nope still not sure, waiting on other programs as well. Are you set on WashU? They have some really well-regarded research in neuro/genetics :)

hey! Do any of you know about the UCSF Amgen results? Their website says results are on a rolling basis starting March 15th but mine still says "Under Review". Not sure if that means I didn't get it or not, but I need to know so I can make decisions about other things soon... If you know anything at all, let me know! Thanks :)